Thursday

Nature of Love

Put your lips up to the wind And kiss the chilly air Let the breeze carry you to me So I can feel you through my hair Raise your hand to the clouds And imagine my skin to your touch Know with the softness that I’m with you And missing you oh so much Open your mouth to the falling rain Can you taste the tears that I cry Speak softly to the leaves that blow And I’ll catch them as they pass by I’ll place them up to my ear And listen to you speak Those loving precious words That leave me feeling weak We both reach out to the sun So that with the beams we can embrace And in the reflection of the moon I’ll look for your smiling face No open road can keep us apart With the wonder of nature we have here I’ll use those wonders to keep you in my heart Until I can have you near

No comments: