Sunday

Time For That Change

I have slacked off considerable on posting here lately and that really bothers me. It's not that I feel obligated to post something everyday. It's that I want to post something everyday, but am either too tired or don't know what to "talk" about. I live a very mundane and boring life, or so it seems to me. There is just so much that I can talk about work and then it starts to grate on my nerves. I so much want to forget about that place. As I am sitting here typing this, I can hear outside the pops and bangs of early 4th celebraters. I feel that I'm not in the mood to do fireworks this year. My foot is really bugging me and with work not letting up for me to get rest, I don't want to trust it with setting off fireworks and trying to make a quick getaway. So more than likely this year's celebration will consist of our usual cookout of hamburgers and hotdogs and then relaxation inside. This satisfies me. I believe that there are some major changes coming at work in the near future. There is all kinds of rumor and speculation as to what those changes are, but as rumors go we will not know anything for definite until we get some type of notification. Talk now is that there is some big staff meeting that is supposed to take place tomorrow. Although that same big talk was originally planned for last week at sometime. Who knows?? I must close for now as it is getting kind of late and there are still more entries that I would like to post and other things I want to do. Later

No comments: