Saturday

T-Totally-Tired

My apologies for not posting anything daily. I've just been coming home tired and not able to really think clearly. I had an entry typed last night, but had the most awful time trying to post it. I eventually just gave up. Work has been posted for Saturday, but I believe that I have decided to play hookey. One day to rest before the next work week is just not enough for me. CR and Took enjoyed Wednesday by going out to eat at Godfather's Pizza. CR told me later that he really had a fun time out with his aunt. He thinks the world of her. On Thursday another outing was planned that included CR, his friend from school, Took, Mom, and Grandma. They had lunch at a local restaurant. It's moments like these that irritate me so much cause it feels like I'm missing out on things. Later.

No comments: