Tuesday

Another Day Gone

I'm sitting here at the computer table and wondering, "Where has this day gone?" It seems like time is just flying by lately, and I can't finish in one day everything that I want to do. It's especially hard to find time for my favorite things when I go in to work, but enough about that place.

We celebrated our 4th of July by grilling hot dogs and hamburgers. They were really good and satisfying. After the tasty meal, I spent the biggest part of the day changing my template at my blog at blogger. I really like it. It took quite a bit of work, but I managed to get it fixed pretty much the way I want it. I have found other appealing templates and saved them to my computer. I suppose I will be taking this weekend to fix the others with my links and such so that I am able to switch them out easily if I so choose.

While in my search for blogger templates, I came upon this interesting blog editor program that I am using now to write this entry. I downloaded Zoundry Blog Writer from Zoundry and am having fun experimenting. With it you are able to set up multiple blog accounts and post without actually going to the blog site itself. There are other features that you might want to check out for yourself.

I hope that you enjoyed your holiday as much as I enjoyed mine. Earlier I watched Madea's Family Reunion with CR, and I believe now I will go watch Ultraviolet. I will post my thoughts on both movies later on.

Later

Powered by Zoundry

No comments: