Monday

Bloggin' Buddies

Bloggin' Buddies

If you will notice (up at the top if you are reading from my MSN Space or off to the side if you are reading from Blogger) a new button called Bloggin' Buddies. If you click on the button, it will take you to a newly created MSN group for ladies who blog. I've met some very lovely people these past few months and I thought that if you would like to join me over at MSN groups, we could continue to chat, post photos (even ones that you wouldn't normally post on your space/blog, help each other with template designs, banners, and other cool things. If you would like to join, either click the banner or the link (under my "come right on in and..." module for MSN Space or off to the side at Blogger) and send me your application. Please take a few moments to answer the questions to join. Who knows you might meet some more interesting bloggers.

Later

Powered by Zoundry

No comments: