Tuesday

Doggidy Dog Days of Summer

I have no clue how high the temp got today, and I don't want to know. Man is it already hot, and we haven't even had the hottest days yet. Our power went out twice. People overloading the transformers with air conditioners, fans, and such just trying to keep cool.

It's been 4 days home from work and I figured I would be posting more that what I actually am. I honestly do not lead an interesting life. I will give you more details on my new MSN Space, Blogged!, that I created. I have a need to write and here lately it feels like if I don't do something that I will just explode. As I stated before, I like writing about other things and people instead of myself and I love blogging. So this idea has been dancing around in my head for a few days now, but I just wasn't sure how to express it. I had thought of creating my own publication and so forth but not liking what I was coming up with. Hence, the newly created blog. If noone reads it, no money is wasted but I still gained experience and found out new things along the way.

I recently purchased some artist materials at the consistent urgings of my mother, sister, son, and husband. Now I'm being urged that while I'm off I need to start painting, so I may just do that one day this week. I never considered myself any good. That's why I stopped in the first place. Now at the age I am now, it's not so much important how good I am as to how much I enjoy doing it. I need to to do things that I enjoy doing and not worry about other's opinions.

It's getting late and I must read my daily haunts before settling into my room and watching movies.

Later

Powered by Zoundry

No comments: