Saturday

I Think I'll Just Ramble Here

Oh, let's see. I don't really know what to write and the writing mood isn't really in me, but I want to post. Doesn't make sense does it? Anyhoo. "Wyrm" and I played hooky from work yesterday. He just didn't want to go in and asked me what I thought on the matter. I told him that if we stayed home that I would rest my foot and that's exactly what I did although it didn't really do any good. It still feels like it's hanging or wanting to pop and was doing that today too. I really need to find a part time job and just let that be it. It would be an extreme cut in income, but the way I see it now it's more important for me to get relief for my foot than it is to have money.

Today was spent at Wal-Mart spending our hard earned money on that necessity called food. I was doing well walking till I got home and it started acting up again.

OK, what else have I done. Oh, yeah. Aunt Tea is now asking for photos for the Flower Garden theme and I've sent mine in. She's already got a collection of some beautiful flower photos. Hop over and check them out.

Rented Elizabethtown to watch but can't seem to get into it. It's boring to me. And yes, I rented it just for the name and the fact that it was filmed here in Kentucky just about 95 miles from where I live. Oh, and the fact that Paula Deen was in it was a plus too. I love watching her cook and hearing her talk.

Can't think of anything else right now. Maybe tomorrow I will be more in the mood to write cause I want to tell ya about some new spaces that I have discovered and who's so dissatisfied with Windows Live Spaces that they have jumped ship and went over to Blogger.

Later

Powered by Zoundry

No comments: