Tuesday

My Apologies

I know that I said I would write more on Sunday, but I didn't. I got on earlier to check email and catch up on everyone's blogs, but I don't usually do my writing until late. Then it happened that CR wanted the computer to play Guild Wars, and I ended up going off in my room to watch Firefly. I bought the DVD set for CR a couple of weeks ago. He's done finished it so I'm hooked on it now and watching it after I come home from work. So that's why there was no post for Sunday.

My sis stayed with us for the weekend. I believe that her and her hubby are still having problems. Bless her heart. She wasn't wanting to leave here. She recently had to get on Paxil CR and while she was here, she was starting to relax. Come Monday though she was back to feeling upset. I don't see those two lasting for too much longer. My poor sis really seems miserable.

My friend T and I went to the funeral home for visitation around 6:30 pm. Our friend that we used to hang around with when we were younger suffered the loss of his mother this weekend. According to him though, she was very sickly and hadn't told him about it. She had emphysema, one lung was collapsed, and spots on the other lung. He said that there really wasn't anything the doctors could do, but to just make her as comfortable as possible. The funeral was Monday. I couldn't go due to work, but T said that she was going into her job early so that she could get off in time to go.

Tuesday will be filled with appointments. I have to see my therapist and the podiatrist. Gee, that sounds like fun (insert sarcasm here).

Well I'm off to find me something to munch on and into the bedroom to watch more of Firefly.

Later

1 comment:

BlondeBrony said...

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate.

As hard as it is, you have to separate your sister's problems from your own. You can't take them on. I just hope that she doesn't leave him while depressed and regret it later. Too many times I thought about leaving my husband and boy am I glad I didn't.

I'm also sorry to hear that you had to go to a funeral.

All the best.