Tuesday

With September Comes Changes

I've done some revamping around here as you can tell. I've changed the theme, removed some modules, renamed some modules, and also changed the title. Since the blog I have at Blogger Beta is the mirror of this one here, I thought that they should both have the same name.

Finally it feels like I have a moment to collect my thoughts and jot them down. Wyrm worked over most of this week. By the time we got home, I didn't much feel like writing. There isn't really anything to convey. Work is still getting on my nerves. Also, for some reason this week, I haven't felt much like writing. Don't know why? Call it blogger's block if you will and the fact that CR has been hogging my computer to play Guild Wars has also played a part in me not being online this weekend.

We celebrated my mom's birthday today since I won't be here on the 6th to celebrate it then. Nothing much. We just fixed tacos and I bought her a cake. The funny on this was I wanted to pick up some candles for her cake but went blank on her age. I took her birth year and subtracted it from this year to get her age. Only I subtracted wrong. I was showing the candles to CR when he exclaimed, "Mimi's not 79! She's 69." Oh crap! I did the number switch. We told her what I had done and she just laughed. Now the irony is that when she went to tell Grandma what I had done Grandma told her daughter, "Well that was just fine. I also had you as 79 till Sonn (mom's brother) said that you would only be 69. I can't remember my own daughter's age." We all had a laugh over this.

Vacation will be next week. Wyrm and I are taking time off for our 8 year wedding anniversary that will be on the 9th. Also Sept. 11 is coming up and there maybe a blogging carnival over at Blogging Chicks for this. Not sure yet. I believe that I will be posting something here if it doesn't creep up on me and I forget.

I was shocked to hear that Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin died yesterday due to a stingray piercing his heart. Most children love to sit in front of the tv watching Sesame Street, Barney, and the like, but not my CR. Nope. He was always pacified by watching the Crocodile Hunter and Jeff Corwin. He did like the Nick Jr. shows that aired early morning, but that was about it.

I must call it a night and head off to bed for sleep.

Later

2 comments:

BlondeBrony said...

I hope you got some well deserved rest.

Elizabeth said...

Thank you. I intend to catch up on sleep and relax this week.