Sunday

Yesterday

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. At first, I thought it was going to be the usual mundane day of getting groceries for the week due to my wonderful employers who most graciously allowed me to work until 2:30 am and "Wyrm" until 4:30 am, but when we got to town, I got a nice surprise. Our first stop was dinner at El Braceros, an authentic Mexican restaurant. After that, "Wyrm" decided that he wanted to see a movie. Naturally I wanted to see Pirates of the Caribbean, but with "Wyrm" and "CR" along, I got outvoted to Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. In my humble opinion, we should have just saved our money. "Wyrm" and "CR" would say otherwise. The movie didn't really matter. What did matter to me was that I had a wonderful day hanging out with my two favorite guys in the whole world. Yep, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

Later

Powered by Zoundry

No comments: