Tuesday

Back to Work

I'm back at work and not loving it. Nothing has changed while I was off enjoying myself. Still the same ridiculous things going on. I did do a bad thing though. Dingy me got up, got dressed, and went out the door to work completely forgetting to wrap my ankle. Oh and how I'm paying for it now. I don't even want to think how bad it's going to hurt when I get up. Bad me.

I woke to find CR at home instead of school. He woke sick at his stomach, and according to mom, white as a sheet. By mid afternoon, he was feeling a little better. Hopefully it's not a virus. I went to work feeling kind of blah and queasy feeling. I'd hate to have to stay home just to spend a day in the bathroom.

I am so tired. I believe I will close for now. There's nothing really new going on anyway. I will finish up reading my nightly haunts and call it a night.

Later

1 comment:

BlondeBrony said...

Hope you feel better soon.
Sorry to hear that the job is bad.