Thursday

Coming Down to the End

Another day gone of my vacation, and I'm not liking it. When I'm at work, the days drag by so slow till the weekend. While I'm on vacation, it's like time just whizzes by. I can say that I have loved being home to see CR come home from school. I've also managed to go through the items on the bookshelf in the living room to see what I could get rid of. Actually, quite a bit of stuff (books, magazines, computer software, games, strategy guides for games), and I haven't even went through all of the games yet. My friend, T, said that she wanted first dibs on the computer software. She loves the American Greetings Create-A-Card programs. I have a couple of old ones that I'm not using. I'm also planning to go through my closet and finally get rid of those clothes that do not fit. I don't see myself miraculously dropping about 100 lbs anytime soon. No sense in those clothes hanging in the closet any longer.

I think I will call it a day and head off into the bedroom to watch episodes of CSI: Miami.

Later

No comments: