Thursday

An Enjoyable Day

Yesterday was an enjoyable day. The rains had stopped, but instead of that sultry sun poking out from behind the clouds, the skies were overcast, and the temps were wonderful. Yes, a perfect day to be out in Owensboro with my hubby. First stop was the mall to visit Raventales. Raventales is an RPG store for gamers. Right up Wyrm's alley. There were some manuals that he had been wanting for awhile. Plus, he loves to browse in there. Next stop was Gamestop where I picked up two strategy guides for CR's games: Guild Wars Factions and Lego Star Wars Two. I also found a guide for Wyrm's game World of Warcraft. The third stop was Books-A-Million for me. I was in search of some CSI books to add to the ones that I already have, found another guide for Wyrm, and I also picked up two books on Dreamweaver 8. Last stop was to dine at Olive Garden. I absolutely love this restaurant. Wyrm had stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer and alfredo sauce for our breadsticks. I ordered the Tour of Italy while Wyrm had the Lasagna. There was no room for dessert, but I did down a Chocolate Almond Amore. Delish. The rest of my vacation now will be spent just blissfully enjoying not being at work.

Later

No comments: