Tuesday

A Dreary Start to My Vacation

Dreary, dreary, dreary. Yep, that's what the weather was here. It was raining off and on all day, and to add to this gloomy day, all of the phones in our house are dead. No dial tone or anything, but yet I am able to get online. Go figure? Mom remarked earlier that it's been peaceful without the phone ringing, but she is missing making her daily call to grandma. I went to the BellSouth site while ago and reported our problem and they replied that they will be looking into the problem.

Well, it seems like I finally have a moment to collect my thoughts and jot them down. Wyrm worked late again all last week, and by the time we got home, I just didn't feel like writing. I only managed to keep up with my nightly blog reading to stay caught up on everyone's goings on. I have been experiencing some trouble accessing some spaces this week. A couple have either been deleted or they changed their permission settings for privacy. Another has caused my MSN browser to lock up, so I haven't been able to get to her space either until last night.

My agenda for my vacation this week is to do the little things that I have kept putting off. I decluttered the computer table and the end table by my chair will be the next thing in line. I'm also planning on going through my belongings and seeing what computer software, games, clothing, and books that I could possible part with without spazzing. Our idea is to have a yard sale soon. Mom wants to get it done so that she can decorate her porch for the fall. She loves to decorate for the seasons and holidays. I may do an entry on her crafty creations with photos. She loves to craft, sew, and quilt. My sis has just recently got our mom into beadwork, too. We are a bunch that has to piddle with things to pass the time and occupy our minds.

Wyrm and I have made plans to head to Owensboro sometime this week to loaf and relax. He wants to go to Raventales to browse through their Dungeons and Dragons books, and I want to go to Olive Garden and Books-A-Million. Like I really need another book.

Hopefully this week I can post like I really want to. There have been ideas for entries to pop into my head but just didn't feel like fooling with jotting down those thoughts. Now I will have plenty of time to write.

Later

No comments: