Sunday

A Beautiful Day

As I'm sitting here typing this, I can look out my front door and see the beautiful colors of the trees and sky. The sky is a wondrous blue and here lately this week the temps have been comfortable. We had rain earlier in the week, but now it's just gorgeous sunshine.

I haven't been writing much this week. In all honesty, I just haven't been in the mood. Don't really know why. Just been sluggish this week. I have been coming home and doing a little of this and that on my computer installing updates (yet again) and such. I'm still not done installing all of my programs just yet. I have recieved my new power box that I ordered the other day. I may try installing it later or maybe next weekend.

This past week has been kind of trying for my grandma. Her sister (my great aunt) passed away. This is the same grandma who just last year on Thanksgiving weekend lost her youngest daughter (my aunt). Bless her heart. She's handling this a little better though. It has been expected for some time now for Aunt Dee to pass on. She's been in a nursing home and her health has been slowly deteriorating. This wasn't a shock to grandma, but it has gotten her a little down and now her shingles are acting up. Grandma just keeps hanging in there. Gotta love her.

CR received his Guild Wars Nightfall game yesterday and has been playing it. His reaction to the game, "Sweeet." He's enjoying it.

Wyrm is on vacation now. He had three days left out of three weeks and decided to take off Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. What will he be doing while off from work? You guessed it, playing World of Warcraft.

I have a therapy session on Tuesday and it may be my last. Honestly I don't feel like I'm making any more progress since the revelation that a part of me is still stuck in my past. I don't know how to overcome it, but it's something that I can accept and totally understand. I really am at a standstill on what to do now from here on. There are obstacles that I just simply cannot overcome at this point no matter how hard I try or what kind of medication I'm on. I'm able to walk out of my house and deal with work and people somewhat and I feel that is an accomplishment.

As for what I am doing right now, I'm planning on closing this, dine on Hamburger Helper and watch The Scariest Places on Earth marathon on ABC Family. I like watching scary and haunting shows of this nature. Enjoy your day.

Later

No comments: