Wednesday

Another Day

My computer is still running thankfully. I have ordered a power box and should receive it soon. Now what's left is to reinstall my programs, yet again. It gets annoying having to install the programs that I want over and over again. Right now I've got my printer, Microsoft Office, and DSL installed. I still have my Adobe Photoshop to install probably this weekend. Luckily before the computer decided to go belly up I managed to upload the photos of our house decorated for Halloween to Flickr. I will show those this weekend and write about the decorations. Right now my mind is just too groggy to really think of anything so I guess I will just head off to bed. Later

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I saw you pics at Flickr...pretty cool!
You really really get into that decorating!!!!