Monday

Absolute Frustration !@#!!*

I am so sorry everyone for not posting anything, returning comments, or answering friends requests. This has been an absolute frustrating week with my computer. It got stuck in the boot up cycle and never would load Windows. So we figured that the virus I accidentally opened wreaked havoc with my harddrive and that it finally went belly up. Well luckily I had saved the hard drive out of my other computer (the one where I fried the processor) so Wyrm just switched them out for me. I went through the hassle of installing my MSN Premium, AVG Anti Virus, and DSL yet again for CR to install his Guild Wars game to play. Just as soon as he started playing the computer shut itself off. We tried pushing the button to turn it back on, but it was all in vain. It was dead. So I've been without a computer all this week until earlier today. We had yet another computer tower and Wyrm tried hooking that one up and left me to install the DSL. Let me tell ya. This was late afternoon and I was about in tears and sick at my stomach from being so frustrated with this dang thing. I couldn't get the DSL to install right and Wyrm was more interested in playing World of Warcraft than helping me at the time. I just had to give up on it. Just about an hour ago Wyrm finally came in here and tried switching out the power boxes in my tower with the older one. Guess what. The stupid thing works now only this power box doesn't have enough connections for everything that I have. At least I'm up and running. So it may be a few more days before I can type out another post, but hopefully this computer will stay alive long enough for me to purchase another power box with enough connections and a bigger harddrive. This old one is only a 20 gig where the one that died was an 80.

Later

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

sounds like some rotten luck!!!!
At least you know something about computers and can get it going...me, I'd be lost.
Right now sitting at home with hot tea and this awful cold that came out of no where! I usually don't get them at ALL!