Sunday

Sunday

Finally! The weekend has arrived where I can sit down, relax, and unwind from the stress of the week. The weather has been enjoyably pleasant today. Perfect for gallivanting around which is what Wyrm and I did if you can call grocery shopping gallivanting.

Earlier this week I regrettably opened an e-greeting that I believed to be from someone I knew. Instead it was a horrible virus that has been an absolute pain with my computer. The hubby looked at it and seems to think reformatting the hard drive would be the best way to go. I don't have anything of major importance saved on my computer, but it is just annoying to have to install everything again. Why someone loves to come up with these things I will never know. I'll probably spend the rest of the evening gathering up my operating system disc, drivers, and such to have ready later this week. We will be using up the last of our vacation time this week, and Wyrm said that he would work on it then. In the meantime what I do on the net is limited until we can get things cleared up.

Later

No comments: