Saturday

I am thankful for...

just being alive.

my wonderful son, CR. I couldn't ask for a better son. He brings such joy to my life and happiness. I couldn't imagine life without my boy.

my mom. She has always been there for me through everything. She is my rock.

my sister. Even though we are like night and day and sometimes don't get along, I love my sister with all of my heart.

my husband. He has been through alot with me and has managed to stick in there. Thank you.

still having all of my senses. I couldn't imagine not being able to see my loved ones faces or hear their voices.

being employed. Even though I do constantly complain about my work, I am very much thankful that I do have a job and bring home a paycheck each week. Some are not as fortunate.

for my education. There are still some adults who are illiterate. I don't know what I would do if I wasn't able to read or write.

the years I had with my father before he passed away. I will always treasure those memories.

family traditions and stories that have been passed down through the years.

for my friend T. She has been there for me through thick and thin.

that there is a God and he still watches over me even though I haven't been going to church like I should and have fallen to my old habits once again.

Later

No comments: