Friday

2006 Holiday Survey

I have nothing to write about and saw this on another blog that I read (How I See It by Rachel) so I borrowed the idea.

2006 Holiday Survey

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa don't wrap presents. His elves do.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope

5. When do you put your decorations up? We usually try to put the tree up Thanksgiving weekend. The outside decorations go up whenever there is a warm spell in November. Mom just got done this past week decorating the porch.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Mom's stuffing

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? The one time where my sister and I got caught sneaking a peek at our presents while mom was out. We forgot to put something back the exact way she had and when she come home she knew that we had been snooping. :)

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I can't remember exactly how old I was, but I do remember waking up and catching my mom putting the sleeping bags that my sister and I had asked for in the living room. I then proceeded to tell my sister the next morning that there wasn't really a Santa and that Mama was the one who did all of our presents.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Sometimes and then sometimes we just open them all on Christmas Eve.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Garland, store bought ornaments, ornaments that Mom has made over the years, lights, sometimes bows, and a tree topper.

11. Snow. Love it? or Dread it? I love it.

12. Can you ice skate? Nope, but wish I did

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? All of my gifts were favorite gifts.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with the people that I love the most.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Peppermint Bark. I can only find it during this season at Wal-Mart.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We've started one where on Christmas day we usually just have soup and chili and sandwiches for our dinner. Mom got tired of spending her time in the kitchen during the holiday. So now she cooks a Thanksgiving dinner and we just munch on Christmas.

17. What tops your tree? An angel tree topper

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving gifts? Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night, Do You Hear What I Hear?, Little Drummer Boy, The Carol of the Bells (?)

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Most definitely yum. Especially the cherry candy canes.

No comments: