Thursday

Yesterday was filled...

with gloomy skies as Wyrm and I headed out for my therapy appt. Actually these past two visits aren't really therapy. Right now he's trying to get my meds straightened out so I won't feel so groggy and drowsy. I have felt that way for quite some time now and these past two weeks it has let up some. I'm not feeling the urge as much to just drop where I am and take a nap at work.

After we came home, mom and I worked on putting the new bed that she just purchased for CR together. We managed to get the main frame done. All that's left is just the drawers and headboard. Mom decided that it was time that CR had a new bed to replace his old kiddish one. CR now owns a storage bed that has a bookshelf type headboard and 3 drawers in the bottom. Pretty nifty.

The rumor mill that is grinding at work is spewing out that we may not be working this Saturday and that I may possible get a 4 day weekend for Thanksgiving. That would be so lovely.

I managed to complete the online debt counseling that I was supposed to do before my paperwork would be filed. It's the last thing that I needed to get done. Now my lawyer should file the papers and then contact me when the court date will be. In the meantime, I still need just a few more things to pick up for Christmas. I have cut way down this year on what I normally spend on Christmas presents. After the holidays, I'm going to try to put back a little bit each week for savings and try to come up with a budget plan and stick to it. Let's see if I actually can.

It's time for me to retire to my bedroom. I'm still on CSI: Miami Season 4. I like to watch one or two episodes before I call it a night.

Later

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

You go girl, this budget stuff is hard and I know that I cut way back on Christmas this year. We'd rather just have family together, that is what our theme is this year.