Tuesday

Another day gone...

and another dollar made. Still nothing of relevance going on here. I did call my lawyer yesterday for the information on my credit counseling that I am supposed to do. Once I get that completed then all of my paperwork will be filed, and I will move on to the next step. Although I'm dreading having my paycheck garnished, I'm eager to get it going so I can be that much closer to being done with all of my debt problems. I'm getting my Christmas shopping done as much as I can possible do now before it all goes into effect.

Wednesday is another therapy appointment for me. This visit will pertain to how I'm doing since I have cut back on my prescription. There are some days where I feel anxious, but I'm doing somewhat better on being so drowsy. I'm still dozing off in the car on the way in to work but not everyday as before. So with that note I do believe that I will end my playtime in the next few minutes and head off to bed.

Later

No comments: