Saturday

My Thanksgiving Day...

was very enjoyable. I feasted on ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and rolls prepared by Mom. It was delish. Wyrm and I were supposed to go and visit his family later on, but he changed his mind at the last minute. Honestly I don't think he was wanting to face going down there for dinner knowing that his late Uncle wouldn't be there. I believe that it still bothers him somewhat losing his Uncle.

Our Christmas tree is up in the living room and looks so nice. It's a silver tree and is decorated with gold and blue ornaments. Mom wanted something different this year. My sis called yesterday wanting to let us know that she was thinking of us. She down sick with bronchitis and can hardly talk. I'm hoping that she gets well soon.

I am thoroughly enjoying my weekend. The wardens at work were so gracious enough to let us have four days off for the holiday weekend. I have done nothing but relax.

Hope that your holidays were enjoyable.

Later

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Liz we had a very peaceful Thanksgiving day. I did nothing but walk in the woods and enjoy myself.
The family got together this weekend and it was wonderful. Sounds like you enjoyed your 4 days off!