Tuesday

What Kind of Intelligence Do I Have?

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence
You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well. An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly. You are also good at remembering information and convincing someone of your point of view. A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary. You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.
What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofintelligencedoyouhavequiz/

Okay, I'll agree with the first line that I'm excellent with words and language although I feel that excellent is too strong a word. Good, maybe?

The second line about being an elegant speaker and can converse well with anyone on the fly, I don't think so.

Ditto on the third line.

And maybe on the fourth line.

I don't know about fantastic, but I have thought about becoming a journalist and I already consider myself a writer. I do love poetry. Nada on the idea of teacher, lawyer, and there is now way that I would become a politician. Now a translator sounds interesting though. I am fascinated with other languages and would love to learn Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese.

What kind of intelligence do you have?

Later

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

ha ha loaded question, I'll have to see...