Saturday

Well, I just woke...

from a lovely 3 hour nap. Rainy weather like today makes for good napping and that is what I just did. We are getting our fair share of rain since it's been going on since morning. I'm not complaining though. I've had enough of winter and those temps in the 50's this past week was wonderful. I'm eager for spring to get here.

Talk about surprises. The wardens at work have decided to be generous now and let us work on Monday. People are talking that maybe we will get 40 hours this week. Hah. I say you wait. They'll post it about Thursday that we won't work Friday. This getting less than 40 hours on my paycheck really bites. Especially since now I've got that bankruptcy garnish coming out every week.

I've got something interesting tidbits to blog about (or they're interesting to me at least) later so look for some posts coming up.

Later

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Hello Liz, been a while! Been stuck in a snowstorm and studies. I've got a week off so I'm checking in with my friends!