Saturday

I Got A Huge Surprise...

Elizabeth's Photos @ Flickrtoday. Huge as meaning, I just decided to step on the bathroom scales on a whim. I hadn't checked my weight in quite some time, and I've been noticing that my jeans are somewhat tighter than usual. I was in for a shock. The scales rolled to 220 lbs. What!?!? Oh no. I have got to do something, but I'm always failing with diets. Something has to be done. I cannot go over 220.

Today was disappointing that I have to waste it being here at work (or the black abyss as I like to call it). At least I get to be here with just my department. That means the bathroom and breakrooms will be clean, production floor will be emptier, and just a whole lot less people which puts me in a much better mood than I normally have throughout the week.

I did manage to get what I think are the best shots into the KY. Gov. Beshear album uploaded and fixed at MySpace. Now I just need to burn some discs for Tammy of my photos of the Gov. and of her photo shoot that we did. I'll also get to play around in photoshop tomorrow.

 

Elizabeth

No comments: