Friday

Grr!! Grumble, Grumble.

Elizabeth's Photos @ FlickrI am in a foul mood today. It didn't start out that way though. I was on my computer arranging photos of Gov. Beshear and deleting the ones that I didn't want to show on MySpace. I was enjoying myself and then my hubby showed up ready to head into work. Work. That dampened my spirits. Then it was fuss fuss this and fuss fuss that pretty much all the way into work. And then when we get there he tells me to leave the window on my side of the car alone. I go to put it up and then he wants to crack it. Thank you for leaving a space big enough for every flying thing known to man that has a stinger on its butt through and nestle inside the car. I so much appreciate that. And let's not forget that I walked out the door and left my time card at home. I now have no watch today. Hoorah! I'm really thrilled over today.

 

Elizabeth

No comments: