Thursday

Today Was Absolutely...

Elizabeth's Photos @ Flickrbeautiful. The sun was hidden behind a light gray overcast sky and not out to cook my fair sensitive skin. the breeze was wonderfully cool laden with the dampness of a peaceful slight rain. A wonderful day until I walked into this black abyss called work and found it posted that they were robbing me of my weekend. My heart has sank, and I can already feel my mood matching its speed downward. I absolutely hate it here. Any ounce of happiness that I am able to muster is soon stifled by this horrid place. I so wish I could leave. It would be a dream to win the lottery and not have to worry about paying bills so that I can concentrate my energies on pursuing the things that I desire. I so wish that I could go back to school. I feel that I am mentally able to handle it now (or so I hope). Ugh my train of thought has left me. That is what this place does to me. It fogs my brain to the point of silence, and I cannot think. I despise this feeling this place gives me, but I swear that I am just too tired to fight it. I do not need to be here. I need to be doing something else, but I'm unsure of what that something else is and too scared to try for failing. A vicious unending circle this is. I must find a way to break it.

 

Elizabeth

No comments: