Wednesday

Don’t Really Know...

Elizabeth's Photos @ Flickrwhat to write about today. I got a few photos (meaning about 8 out of 100+) transferred to my iPod of the KY Governor. Also downloaded an update. I believe I'm going to wait to work on my photos until this weekend. Talk is that we shouldn't have to work. That'll give me two days to work on them. I want to get all of them transferred to disc for Tammy, and I want to try and photoshop a few.

I'm also thinking about keeping a food diary in hopes that it might help me to change my eating habits.

Yesterday went fairly well. I still wouldn't say great for this place, but I do feel more rested after being on vacation. I also think that writing everyday is helping alot. Even just writing mundane things to myself. I'm thinking about blogging again. I'm not going to worry about trying to compare my life to anyone else. I'm just going to write for me. No time constraints or anything. Just for me.

 

Elizabeth

No comments: