Tuesday

I Am Sitting Here...

Elizabeth's Photos @ Flickrwith pen in hand but not knowing what to write. Yesterday went fairly well. I wouldn't say perfect but coming in with it just being my department helped tremendously to soften the blow of the end of my vacation. I need to hand on for about 3 weeks, and then I'll be on vacation again. I've already got another photo shoot planned with my friend, Tammy, that I am looking forward to. I also need to look up on the "net" about the Trail of Tears. Last year it was held around September so I'm hoping it will be the same for this year. That would be an awesome photo opportunity.

Here I have my computer now to work on my photos, but now I'm already coming home tired. Yesterday I woke up on my own fairly early only to be wakened by the stupid alarm clock today. I believe I really need to invest in a laptop to bring with me.

Still need to do wish list

 

Elizabeth

No comments: