Friday

Yes, I’ve missed some days...

Elizabeth's Photos @ Flickron writing. I've been coming into work and watching episodes of Numbers and Primeval on my iPod. Today I will write though just for the simple fact that I'm done with my episodes.

As I'm sitting here half asleep with my earplugs in to muffle the racket, I'm silently wishing that today was already done. It is my last night of work before I start my vacation and oh how I am so looking forward to it. I've started redoing my Battle of Sacramento book. I like the page layouts of the publisher much better than the previous one I used. I'll continue to use the other program to sell artwork and calendars and such. I'm also planning on redoing my newsletters and printing copies to distribute since I've now replaced my ink cartridge. We've got the Trail of Tears Pow Wow planned for tomorrow. And I would like for us to go out for our anniversary Tuesday. To others this may seem trivial stuff, but to me who works six or sometimes seven days a week on 2nd shift all of these things are projects that I don't get to work on either because I'm here at work or I'm too tired when I'm at home. Now I'll have the opportunity to work to my heart's content on my projects.

 

Elizabeth

No comments: