Sunday

As I’m Sitting Here...

Elizabeth's Photos @ Flickron my last day rewatching season 1 of NCIS, I'm looking back at this past week and so wishing that I had more time on my vacation. "Sigh." I do not want to go back to work. In my mind it feels like I've managed to accomplish quite a few things this week. I've worked on two photo books this week and published them Blurb.com. I have to say that  I am very proud and pleased with my work. Even if no one buys a copy, I believe I'm still going to continue publishing my photos and possibly my poetry just for myself. I've managed to relax and enjoy myself. Got to go to the Trail of Tears Pow Wow in Hopkinsville, KY this year. It's the first time I had ever been. I'm happy with my photos that I took, but I do wish they had been a little bit crisper. This past year I've been adjusting my viewfinder for my sight and haven't got it fixed yet. I'm trying to keep from having to use my glasses while shooting. It's looking like I may have to give in though.

The hubby and I have made a pact together to change our eating habits. We're planning to start on Monday. Instead of heading towards the cafeteria or vending machines, I purchased Progresso soups, raw vegetables, and salads. We have got to get this weight off of ourselves.

No comments: