Thursday

I've Had a Fairly Good Day

As you can already tell, I'm home from work. The hubby and I took a holiday today in order to take my son to the eye doctor and schedule his classes for next year. His appt. was at 1:45pm so we went to the school and signed him out. He was happy over that. We arrived at the doctor's office and had to wait for about 15 minutes. Once back there he went through the regular routine of "is it clearer with one or two". After about 20 minutes we got our explanation as to why he can't see the blackboard anymore. He's switched from farsighted to nearsighted. He also has astigmatism and lazy eye. With all of this he requires new glasses. His new frames he picked out look really good on him, and I thought that it was time for him to have transition lenses. He seemed to think that was really cool. After the eye exam, we went back to school to sign him up for his classes next year. We listed 14 choices some being his actual requirements and others electives. We won't know what he actually has until sometime in July. His definite classes that he will have are: English 10, Integrated Science, Algebra II, and Political Science. His other choices were: World Civilization, Advanced Computer Applications, Word Processing II, Spanish I, Spanish II, Arts and Humanities, Life Skills and Multimedia. Man, if I had half of the classes to choose from that they have now, I would have had a ball in high school. We got treated to a hamburger and milk shakes from hubby afterwards. All in all it was a nice relaxing day. Later

No comments: