Saturday

A Peaceful Night

I actually had a peaceful night tonight. Surprising for that place. Things did not grate on my nerves near as bad as it usually does. I'm tired, but not so mentally tired like I usually am when I come home. Yes, I've already changed my theme. I couldn't help it. I was already getting bored with the other one. So I guess this is Theme of the Month-April design. I chose this one for it being blue. I haven't had one with my fave color yet, and it just now come to mind that with the coming of April we have those April showers, and I chose a water theme. Just a thought. I believe me and my hubby have decided that we will attend church on Sunday. My hubby was raised in church, but I wasn't. He was raised Pentecostal. Now I've only been in one church that was Pentecostal, and I was kind of shocked and embarassed by the shouting of "amen" and "hallelujah" and the running up and down the aisles. I'm a quiet person so I wasn't used to anything of that sort. I don't know how I'll be in hubby's church. He's also wanting to go visit with his Grandma and Papaw. Have to tell ya about a proud mom moment. My son has been nominated for the Who's Who Among American High School Students. I recieved this achievement when I was in high school, and it makes so proud that my son is recieving this also. I'm planning on having his photo added and ordering the book when it is released. Later

No comments: