Friday

What a Difference One Day Can Make

I want to thank Rachel and Val for believing in me even during my lowest times. I was all ready to come home and go on the defensive again. This whole ordeal has really bothered me, but I thought of something today that I believe is a long time in coming. For years people have approached me out of the blue and called me a "lost soul". I don't doubt them one bit. I've alwasy believed in God but never truly followed in his steps. All through my life it's like he's been watching out for me and would drop little hints here and there like he was saying, "I'm here when you're ready." Well tonight while working I just came to the point where I almost just gave up and was saying to God, "I'm tired, I can't take anymore, I'm leaving myself into your hands." And then on the way home, hubby and I had one of those heart to heart discussions that we so rarely are able to have, and he kind of basically said that he was talking to God himself. I guess you could say that we have both come to a crossroads, maybe? I don't know. Hubby knows about my my posting, and he knows that I need to release my feelings somehow, and he's not upset with me about it. He never really has been. He told me tonight that I shouldn't worry myself so much about what other people think of me and what I do. When he put it into this perspective, I was able to see the bigger picture of the situation. He asked me, "Did the world come to an end?" "Uh, no." "Did the house burn down?" "Uh, no." "Then it doesn't really matter what someone else thought of you. They're opinion didn't matter and you'll get over the bruised ego." Yes, he's right on this one.(I won't admit that to him directly, though) If that's the way someone feels then that's okay for them. I have the right to feel the way I do and that's okay, too. Any which way, my hubby didn't have a problem with my post entry, so really noone else should either. Each of us should enjoy our blog/space that way we need or want to and if noone wants to read mine then that's fine. I know two who will and keeping this space will still be better for me.(I was thinking of deleting it.) I think that I maybe seeing a light at the end of my tunnel. Later

No comments: