Wednesday

What Do I Title This?

Sometimes it’s hard to think up a catchy title for an entry. To those who take a moment of their time to come to my blog and read my thoughts, my apologies for not posting anything the past couple of nights. After the unexpected events over the weekend, I just can’t seem to get enough sleep or be able to think clearly to write for that matter. On Monday, instead of staying up like I usually do, I went to bed around 1:30 am. I did not get up till 12:00 pm to get ready for work. That’s nearly 12 hours of sleep and that’s nothing unusual for me. I have to have an alarm clock to be able to get up in time for work. If I don’t set the alarms, I will sleep close to nine hours or more if circumstances will let me. Speaking of clocks, Wyrm killed my alarm clock last week. The poor thing would actually go off without me even turning the alarm on. I think we finally came to an understanding that if he wants us to continue to have jobs, it is necessary for him to not brutalize any clock that I have. To help in this I had him pick out the next one. His first choice was a clock that if possible would have been able to tell me future. This stupid thing would tell you the weather inside or outside, time zone, etc. The bad thing was that it was completely battery operated. I told him to take it back and switch it with one that would work on electricity. He came back with the clock that we now have in our bedroom. Who needs a bedside lamp when we can just use the LCD to light up our room. Makes for a hard time getting to sleep. A short update on my sister. As of now, I don’t really know what is going on between the two of them. Took was under the impression that they were going to work things out, and she was to move back in. Yesterday she received a call from him telling her not to come back. My poor sis. I really feel for her. I hate that she is going through this teeter totter relationship. It’s really not good for her emotionally. CR just told a little while ago that Took wants to take me to the movies this weekend to see The Omen. I’m all for that! I suppose I should close for now. It’s getting late, and I at least want to get started on my introduction for my next “guest of the week” on my MSN Space before going to bed. Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey :)

I saw you linked to me, so I just put up a link to you in my Links section. :)

xoxo

Elizabeth said...

Thank you.