Wednesday

Christmas In July?!

In a previous entry, I had wrote about an online education program that I was enrolled in. My certificate program that I had chosen was web design. Since buying our computer and going online I have become curious as to how websites are created. While being off from work due to my foot pain, I saw this as a perfect opportunity to dive back in to my studies that I have been neglecting for awhile. I have now worked myself up to module 5 where I have just received my shipment of study materials. (Update: Module 6 was just sent yesterday, there are only 8 modules in the program) What was inside besides the usual textbooks and lesson outline? Dreamweaver 8! Talk about excited. I installed the software earlier and gave up the computer to CR to play some games while I am off in my bedroom to write and explore my new textbooks. My goal is to be able to create templates for blogs. I know the web is already swarming with blog template designers, so as I go along learning how to use Dreamweaver, I'm hoping to come up with a new and creative niche. I'm seriously thinking about asking a few people if I may borrow some of their photos after I become more familiar with the software. I can't wait to explore.

Later

Powered by Zoundry

No comments: