Monday

Happy Birthday to Me!!

35 years young! (or so I wish)

I had a very enjoyable day even though my original plans were changed somewhat. The original plans were to head to the theaters and watch Pirates of the Caribbean, have dinner, and shopping. My friend, T, called early yesterday and wanted to know if I wanted to go shopping with her and so I obliged. CR, T, and I headed out around 3:00 pm for some major shopping at Books-A-Million, Office Depot, and Wal-Mart. We dined at the Olive Garden and indulged ourselves with spaghetti, fettuccine, manicotti, and bruschetta. We were stuffed. My gifts to myself include 3 books, a software program, and some magazines. I also bought myself a birthday cake and adorned it with 35 candles. Sorry, I can't tell you what my wish was.

Later

Powered by Zoundry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah. 35 is young. I should know.

Happy Birthday! I'm loving this new space of yours. That's even a nice gift to yourself. Enjoy!