Sunday

How's Your Weekend?

Today is just gorgeous outside. You couldn't ask for more wonderful weather. The temperature is perfect outside along with a nice breeze.Mom and I enjoyed a nice leisurely walk up to the cafe and ordered burgers, chicken, and barbecue for our supper. Other than that it's just been a quiet relaxing day.

Yesterday started out pretty much the same way, except for when Took come home from work. I was taking a nap and in that groggy stage so I couldn't get awake enough to understand what was going on. Later my mom woke to tell me something that she just couldn't wait until I got up. For those that read regularly, you may remember that my sis was living here due to some marital problems. Well it had gotten down to her finding a divorce lawyer and found an apartment close to where she worked. Well, last night she received a call from her husband (they had still been seeing each other this whole time, but yet wasn't living together?!?! I know, don't ask.) Anyway, he had spent the night in jail over a DUI and called to tell Took to come back. And guess what? She went. I noticed that she didn't wake me to tell me bye. Guess she was afraid of what I would say. I don't hate my sis, but I'm extremely disappointed. Actually I'm disappointed in them both. Her going back to him isn't going to help him get over whatever it is that's going on in his head. That is something that he is going to have to buckle down, admit that he has a problem, and seek help/treatment. What I am afraid of is that he's going to drag my sister down with him. Well, it is her life. This is something that will have to hit her when she's had enough. All I can do is pray and be here for her when she needs me.

It's getting close to my Dr.'s appt. for my foot pain. In a way I'm excited and hoping that he will be able to rid me of this excruciating pain for good, but I'm also afraid of what I will have to go through in order to get rid of the pain. I've went for so long just putting up with it that there's a good chance that I have really done some damage in there and no telling what shape it is in. Tuesday maybe my last day home from work or he may decide to keep me off for a little longer. I'll have to wait and see.

I haven't started painting yet. I don't really know what I would like to do and I've got that negative thing going on again saying it won't be as good as all the others I've seen. Anyone know of a way that I can shut that negativity off? And no it's not that easy. If it were, I would already be painting, have learned to drive, found a better job, you get the picture.

I hope that your weekend was enjoyable and that you had great weather to be out in.

Later

Powered by Zoundry

No comments: