Monday

Pre-appointment Butterflies

Tomorrow is my appointment with the podiatrist and even though I am anxious to be rid of this pain, I am also nervous about what will take place tomorrow. What will happen, what will he do, what floor is he on, will he write me off from work, will he allow me to return. These are questions that are churning in my mind right now. I'm not so much worried about going back to work as i am worried about going back to work and the pain returning that instant. I know that I wouldn't be able to handle that. Especially since I have minimized the pain to twinges. I will admit that I am probably overreacting, but that is something that I'm prone to doing anyway. Tonight it is early to bed for me to be able to rise early. My appointment is at 10:45 am.

Later

Powered by Zoundry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the Dr went well. Good luck!