Monday

The Beginning of the Week

Well, it's back to work I go as I sit here at the computer and not wanting to give it up so to speak. It's 1:01 AM here. I woke up yesterday feeling fine until right before Wyrm and I left to head to Owensboro for the weekly grocery shopping. I had bathroom problems before we left and while we were in Owensboro. I'm not sick, but boy did I felt like my energy was drained out of me and into the toilet. I've felt sluggish ever since. After we came home, I got busy with hubby's change jar and rolled everything up to deposit it when we leave out for work. It's funny how loose change can add up to quite a bit. He accumulated $128.00. I don't know exactly how long though. I spent the weekend working on some flyers to post up around town. I think I may try my hand at addressing greeting cards/invitations for people around here if it will work. Doesn't hurt to try. I've also got pretty much all of my programs installed back on my computer except for two. Even after all of that hassle of reformatting, I'm still having computer problems. The only thing I can figure now is that it may be a hardware problem. It keeps freezing/locking up during startup. Other than that, once I can get it going everything else is just fine. It's running alot quicker now without all of that junk on here.

Time for me to head off to bed. I want to watch at least the biggest part of X-Men 3 before I have to turn in.

Later

No comments: