Sunday

Yes, I'm Still Here

This week CR was home for Fall Break so when I arrived home from work my computer was occupied. I was too tired to really put up a fuss for it so I just came home long enough to talk to him and then snuggled down under the covers. This week I was blessed with a drop in the temperatures. I love this time of the year. It's more comforting and relaxing to me to wrap myself up in covers to snooze more so than the summer throwing the covers off of me just to stay cool.

Wednesday saw me rising to the alarm at around 8:30 AM. I had an appointment with a lawyer at 11:00 AM to discuss bankruptcy. Yes, I probably could have lain there alittle longer, but I just can't start my day without having a little time on the computer. The consultation went well. I will be filing Chapter 13. I do have to pay back the debt (which I have no problem doing, I ran up the bills, it's my responsibility to pay it back), but the lawyer will help to stop finance changes, mayber lower the amout to pay back, and come up with a payment where I can pay it without hurting myself family and homewise. Part of filing for Chapter 13 is that I will have to undergo a credit counseling program for about $40. All in all it won't hurt me to do this. I need to settle down and relearn how to budget my finances. I feel optimistic over this. I was starting to feel really depressed over having to do something like this, but now I feel like I will benefit in the long run and come out better in the end for it.

Temps here in Kentucky have dropped low enough that we had a hard freeze one night this week. I've had to dig out my heavy coat. I made the mistake of not having it one night after leaving work. That made for a cold walk to the car and sure enough it would have been one of those nights where Wyrm couldn't find a parking space closer to the doors. Since I have been packing a heavy camoflauge coat into work and wearing it out.

Mom has her porch decorated for Halloween. Since I am too lazy to sift through my album for photos of her craftwork, I may wrap myself up and take fresh photos of our house decorate and post those either later tonight, early morning, or sometime later this week.

Work has went fairly well since my return from vacation. Management hasn't changed and probably never will. I made this mistake of running out of my Zoloft and just never refilled while I was off. I just didn't feel the need by being home and relaxed. After a few days at work, I realized I made a HUGE mistake not getting it refilled. Yes, I am back on it and will not make that mistake again. Why I thought that maybe I could do okay without I will never know. Lesson learned.

I must draw to a close. Wyrm took a loan out on his 401K to help pay for the lawyer and with what is left over I'm planning to make out checks to pay some of these small bills that have been piling up. Once I get those done the only debt I will have is the car loan (which I do keep up with those payments) and this bankruptcy. Also, CR has done hit me up that he is wanting the computer to play Guild Wars so I suppose I will let him have the computer for the day and I will play Spyro after I pay the bills.

Later

No comments: