Thursday

It's Done Finally

The computer has been reformatted and is running more smoothly now. I don't have everything completely installed just yet. Obviously I've got the operating system and internet installed, and I've also got Windows Live Writer and Microsoft Office installed. Now here's the catch. I've lost some of my fonts. The one I normally use is Tempus Sans ITC, but for some strange reason I don't have it in my MO or WLW font listings. GRRR! There's always some little annoying thing that happens when you have to reformat your computer. Besides that minor thing though I do believe it went well. I didn't really lose anything of importance cause all of my important photos are uploaded at Flickr and my poetry was already saved to floppy disk. I now plan to spend the next few hours trying to figure out what happened to those fonts and installing the rest of my software programs.

 

Later

No comments: