Thursday

I thought...

that when I went to my space today that things looked a little bit different. I see that the Spaces Live team has updated again and added some new things to play with. I maybe doing a little tweaking this weekend.

Well, I went and voted Tuesday. It was the first time that I have ever voted. As Wyrm said, " I did my patriotic duty". I also voted on our union contract the same day. The contract was voted down by 7 votes. What I'm hearing now is that we have another meeting on Friday to vote on the exact same contract (no changes made). The union will be putting it to us that if we vote it down a second time then we will go on strike. Now alot of people are changing their tune. They're not wanting to go without their paychecks.

Nothing else new going on here.

Later

No comments: