Tuesday

Sorry that I...

haven't been posting anything lately. There just isn't really anything of significance going on right now except for our union contract will be voted on today. When I went into work yesterday the bargaining committee members were there passing out copies of the highlights of the proposals. A huge majority of the people on my shift are really disappointed in it. I doubt that the new proposals will be voted in. Have to wait and see.

Also today Wyrm and I will be voting for the elections before we head into work. I decided on the ride home that I will participate this year. This will be the first time that I have ever voted in the elections.

I guess you could explain my absence with the fact that I've pretty much been coming home from work and watching CSI: Miami Season 3. I'm almost done with it and will be starting Season 4 in the next few days.

Hope your day is a good one and don't forget to vote today.

Later

No comments: