Thursday

Nothing New...

to report. Just the same ol' same ol' thing going on. Yep, when I went in to work today, sure enough, they had it posted that we will be working Saturday. Oh well, if they want to be that ridiculous and pay me overtime then I will eat it up.

I'm still in the process of filing bankruptcy. Just right now I'm kind of having an irritating time trying to round up everything that the lawyer needs to fill out my paper work. I managed to find some of the things they were wanting but am still looking for more papers. And I forgot to ask about the credit counseling site that I'm supposed to go to and complete before my papers can be filed. I'll eventually get everything together.

Yesterday was Wyrm's last day of his vacation. I'm sure going to miss leaving at 11:30 PM. I need to remember to put my book that I'm currently reading in my bag to take with me.

The nights have taken on a chill. I absolutely did not want to get up yesterday. I love this kind of weather where I can snuggle down under the covers and behind Wyrm's back. He just radiates heat and makes for some warm snuggling.

Sigh. I guess I shall call it a night and head off to bed, but not before watching some more CSI: Miami. :)

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to share this article I read, Just Say No To Filing Bankruptcy, it is about the things you should know before filing bankruptcy

Hope this resource be useful to your blog and your readers.