Tuesday

I have been absolutely terrible...

on keeping up with posting. That really bugs me especially when I'm closing in on having my blog for one whole year. Don't know if the newness has worn off or what has happened. I do know that this past weekend I wasn't up for much of anything. I took a cold and basically spent the whole weekend in bed. I didn't feel like trying to write anything so I spent the weekend watching some new movies: The Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, The DaVinci Code, Ice Age: The Meltdown, Superman Returns, and Pulse. They were all good movies.

With having this cold, I haven't really felt like blogwalking either. So I'm behind on some spaces/blogs. I will probably try to catch up this weekend. Right now it's really irritating trying to think to write this while with a stuffy nose. If my nose is stuffy, you can forget on me being able to function. I'm taking cold pills faithfully so hopefully I won't have this "bug" for very long.

Later

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Get well soon, I had something awful last week and I was home for the whole week!

Still not sure I am over it...but cheer up...sending you cyber hugs.