Tuesday

If it's not one thing...

then it's another. It looks like this family is playing germball and the nasty crud bug is winning. I started with it first, then Wyrm took it Friday, and now CR has got it. He started feeling bad over the weekend, and we ended up taking him in to Multicare. This nasty URI is really going around in this area. CR's been written off from school till Wednesday. Even though I've yet to see a snowflake fall here in Kentucky I'll be glad when spring gets here. I'm really tired of the ups and downs with the temps.

While laid up this weekend, CR and I watched Lady in the Water. I was disappointed with M. Night Shyamalan's The Village, but I felt this this latest work from him was done very well. The story was interesting and the acting was well done.

I will be going back to work today since we were off Monday. Honestly I don't know what is going on with my employers. All I ever wanted was a 40 hour work week. We've went from being worked like dogs (constant overtime for pretty close to two years; Saturdays and some Sundays) to barely getting to work a full shift at night. I don't like ups and downs and constant changing. I'm one of those that has to have routine as normality.

Someone asked what idea it was that I had on my mind the other night. The answer is nothing special really. Just a story that popped into my head, and I didn't have pen and paper at the time to jot it down. I've got a little bit wrote now but more than likely won't finish. I'm bad that way. I'll start something at first being really excited about it and then slack off when my confidence wanes and I feel that it just isn't really that good.

Hope that you and yours are doing well with this mild winter.

Later

No comments: