Wednesday

It's always so...

hard to go back into work after being off for the holidays. I get used to sleeping in and waking when I get ready instead of by that old alarm clock. Instead of rising with it like I was supposed to do, I kept hitting the snooze button. "Just a little more" my mind kept saying. It was so nice and warm under the covers. Sigh.

Work wasn't too bad. That guy wasn't there again last night so I got to do his job. No worries. Just doing my thing until time to go home. It was peaceful.

CR's day went alright. He seems to think that his wordprocessing class will be hard. I don't feel like it will. We'll just wait and see.

I've been spinning an idea ' round and ' round in my head yesterday. Actually my mind was whirling with the idea when I was trying to relax and go to sleep. It always seems like I get great ideas for things when I'm in bed trying to relax. Irritating. Never pen and paper handy when I need it.

Later

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

It always seems that the most creative things happen to us in the middle of the night doesn't it???