Monday

Here's a quick rundown...

of how things have went this past week. Wyrm and I finally got over being sick and returned to work on Thursday just to find the posting that our shift would not be working on Monday. Makes for a sucky paycheck. Right now I'm having to juggle bills since they've started garnishing my check for my bankruptcy. Ironic how everything wants to just hit me all at once.

Right now I believe that Wyrm is looking into a management position at another plant near where we live. I've typed up his resume for him and we're working on getting the phone numbers and addresses of some people that we think would be good references. We also have scheduled to take the TABE test that they require on Wednesday. Bad thing is that we have to be there at 8:30 AM. Ugh. Not good time for testing, but what can we do when that is all that's available to us.

Have an appointment to pick up my meds today at 11:15 AM before we head into work. We are going to be two tired individuals for two days.

Later

No comments: